Saturday, October 6, 2007

I am Sooo Excited!

Monday, the second annual Muse Writers Online Conference will begin. It is a week long event packed with many scrumptious workshops and classes. There will be writers at all stages of their careers, from those just beginning to those that have many published works ~ publishers ~ editors ~ all will be there sharing a wealth of information. Attendees are from all over the world: US, Canada, Australia, Greece, Paris, New Zealand, China, England, Taiwan, Africa...and the list goes on.

This is so exciting, and best of all....its free! Writing conferences costs hundreds of dollars, plus travel expenses, hotel costs, food...this is all in the comfort of your own home. This will be my first time attending, but judging from the handouts alone that I have received, this will definitely NOT be the last time I attend! This is going to be awesome! The forum boards are already beginning to buzz with presenters and participants introducing themselves. I can hardly wait!

When I first saw the list of the classes being offered...I felt like a kid in a candy shop. I hardly knew where to begin trying to narrow down the list and selecting the workshops I most wanted to attend. There really is something for everyone here. I finally came up with with my wish list, of nearly 40 classes. There is so much going on here!

I am going to try to keep up with writing in my blog about all the classes and workshops I am taking. It is a really jam-packed week, and the excitement from everyone on the boards is just bursting to begin!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com