Monday, June 27, 2011

Let's Play a Game!!



I have an idea. Let’s play a game! My picture book If Wishes Were Fishes, illustrated by Ginger Nielson, was recently released into the digital world on both Kindle and Nook and now its time to spread the word. I thought I’d like to ask my virtual friends and family to help me by playing a little game. Are you in – do you want to play? (Please say yes!!)





I want to spread the word – really get it out there so I am asking my dear friends to simply mention it: on blogs, on Facebook, Twitter, in any social networks or groups you may be in, I don’t know…be creative! Please help spread the word about the new digital release and let me know where you have posted to help get the word out into the cyber-realm – each posting translates into an entry for autographed books and other goodies! Simply mention “If Wishes Were Fishes by NA Sharpe and Ginger Nielson is now available on Kindle and Nook” – it’s that simple. Each mention gets an additional entry; mention the contest to get more friends playing and you get double entries into our little contest – purchasing a copy (either paperback or digital) will get you five entries. Posting a review of the book on Amazon or Barnes and Noble will also get you five entries! The bigger we can get the buzz, the bigger the prizes will get. If we can get the Kindle and/or Nook ratings up into the top 100 children’s books will additionally win you a gift card of your choice of Amazon or Barnes and Noble. Please help me get the word out – tell me on my blog Realms of Thought, on my Facebook page, or on Twitter @nasharpe when and where you mentioned If Wishes Were Fishes is now available on Kindle and Nook. Contest runs through July 25 and the winners will be announced on July 26. Please help me build a buzz. I really appreciate your help in getting the word out - lets have some fun!

TweetIt from HubSpot

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com