Monday, October 25, 2010

If Wishes Were Fishes - Nominated for Cybil Award!




I am thrilled to announce that my book, If Wishes Were Fishes, has been nominated for this year’s prestigious Cybil award. I am literally jumping up and down with excitement! This is an award given by children’s and young adult bloggers for books they consider to be of literary merit with kid appeal. It is quite an honor to be nominated. Scrolling through the fiction picture book category I see such prestigious author nominees as: Lemony Snicket, Jeff Foxworthy, Julie Andrews, Neil Gaiman and fellow 4RV author Beth Bence Reinke. I consider myself very fortunate to be nominated with these and so many more talented authors and offer sincere congratulations to all the nominees.

I know I will be keeping my fingers crossed as the panel of judges begin reading and comparing the extensive list of nominated books as they strive to arrive at a short list of finalists by the first of the year.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com