Thursday, May 22, 2008

Imagination is More Important than Knowledge

This week I have had a lot of "life getting in the way" of the writing I want to do. You know, the things you have to take care of...well, okay, it was important stuff, but I came across this wonderful quote from Albert Einstein that I wanted to share...



Did you get that? "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. The important thing is not to stop questioning." Think about these words from one of the greatest minds there ever was. I think he must have been a writer at heart to say not to stop questioning..." in other words, "what if...." ahhh--a writer's mantra. What a philosophy Einstein had. I think it bears reflection; just a thought...

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com