Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Break-Up Diet

A friend of mine, Annette Fix, is releasing her memoir, The Break-Up Diet Today! You can order it on Amazon.com or from your local bookseller. I think it is definitely worth a look.



The Break-Up Diet is the true story of a 30-something single mother/aspiring writer who is working as an exotic dancer, searching for Prince Charming, and trying to find a perfect balance between her dreams and her day-to-day life as Supermom.


Please visit The Break-Up Story Forum (www.mybreakupstory.com)
A place where women can go to read and share their break-up and dating stories. Check it out and join the fun!


Annette Fix is the Senior Editor for WOW! Women On Writing, an author, and spoken-word storyteller, living in Laguna Niguel, California with her Danish Prince Charming, her aspiring photographer son, and two rescued dogs.

Book Website: www.thebreak-updiet.com
The Break-Up Story Forum: www.mybreakupstory.com

Check it out, let me know what you think! Just a thought...

1 comments:

Annette said...

Nancy, thank you for supporting my book! =)

Now, I'm just trying to figure out how to tape a little candy bar to this blog comment! ;-)

I was a single mom for 15 years and my son and I had some fun "dates." I hope you and your son have a great Valentine's Day!

Hugs,
Annette

 
Template by suckmylolly.com