Tuesday, August 10, 2010

FREE Kids' Books From Barnes and Noble

Barnes and Noble has a GREAT Summer Reading Program for Kids!

It’s almost back to school time…but not quite yet. Barnes and Noble has a wonderful program for kids to encourage reading and a love for books. Your child earns a FREE book after reading 8 books.

Here’s how the program works:
1. Kids read any 8 books and track them on a Passport they download for free on the Barnes and Noble site.
2. Download fun activities and get teaching tips in exclusive activity kits. (There’s a kit geared towards parents and one for educators)
3. Kids choose a FREE BOOK from their list when they turn in their passport at a local B&N

Summer isn’t over yet – are YOUR kids up for the challenge? Hey! If Wishes Were Fishes is an opening suggestion for the kids’ reading list…just sayin’ (lol)
Like this post? Tweet It! Go ahead, you know you want to!
TweetIt from HubSpot

6 comments:

N. R. Williams said...

Great offer, thanks for sharing.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author

Patricia Stoltey said...

Any program that encourages kids to read is great. My own personal program is to give only books as gifts to nieces and nephews (although I admit to going for the occasional stuffed creature to accompany the book for our first grandkidlet (she's now 16 months).

Patricia

L. Diane Wolfe said...

That's a great deal!

N A Sharpe said...

Hi Ladies,
thanks so much for stopping - I really do appreciate it. Sory for the delayed response, family medical issues (sigh)

I think this is an awesome deal - sorry I didn't know about it earlier in the summer to post. I am all for anything that encourages kids to read!

Susan Fields said...

My daughter has one more book to read to finish the program. I love this summer reading program, we do it every year. I'm sorry I didn't think to post about it - what a great idea!

N A Sharpe said...

Hi Susan!

This is a wonderful summer reading project - wish I had known about it sooner. Tell your daughter congratulations - that is awesome!!!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com