Friday, June 25, 2010

Splish Splash Check out "In My Bath"!


Hi Guys! Brady here. A lot of you know me from the blogs and over at the Cybrarie. I’m one of the Destineers and we had a lot of adventures in the Netherscape. I attend the Greenbrier Academy and we have a lot of really cool classes to help us learn about the fantastical nations that inhabit the Netherscape. Today Bath Boy from In My Bath is here to swap stories. I’ve been telling him all about meeting Firewing, my pet dragon hatchling I found in the Netherscape, and he’s been telling me all about the adventures he has in his bathtub – it must be really magical with all the cool places it takes him.

This is really cool, he brought a copy of In My Bath for me to see. His author is Beth Bence Reinke and his illustrator is Ginger Nielson – they are the source of his special magic and bringing his adventurous world to life. You should stop by our school Cybrarian’s blog, she’s reviewing the book today and even has a really cool giveaway to make your bath time magically fun too!

Each time Bath Boy gets in the bath, he gets to have a new adventure. Some days he gets to jump the waves of the ocean or maybe swim with the manatees – these are really great and gentle sea creatures! Bath Boy says sometimes he goes diving under a fountain of bubbly suds and he never knows what he is going to find when he surfaces – a friendly turtle or maybe a comical penguin! Tub time is always an adventure In My Bath! Pick up a copy today to share with someone else who loves to splash through their bath time looking for adventure! Where can you find your own copy? That’s easy. It’s on Amazon, at Barnes and Noble, on 4RV Publishing, on author Beth Bence Reinke’s site, on illustrator Ginger Nielson’s site and, of course, at book stores everywhere – just tell ‘em Brady sent you!

Like this post? Tweet It! Go ahead, you know you want to!
TweetIt from HubSpot

11 comments:

Helen Ginger said...

It sounds like a fun book for a young boy. Is it designed for a parent to read to a child or for a boy old enough to read to himself?

Beth Reinke said...

Hi Brady,

Bath Boy is so glad to hang out with you today. Thanks for inviting him over to play and share adventure stories. :o)

Beth Reinke said...

Hello Helen,

IN MY BATH is for children ages 2-8. It has about one sentence of text per page and parents can read it to preschoolers. It is a great story for bedtime and settling down for the night after a bath.

Children in first or second grade could probably read it to themselves.

All children can enjoy the different kinds of water-loving animals and their antics with the little boy. And there's a toy duckie on almost every page, so it's fun for kids to play "find the duckie."

Thank you for stopping by to check out IN MY BATH today, Helen! :o)

Vivian Zabel said...

In My Bath invites children to want to take a bath.

N A Sharpe said...

Hi Helen, Beth and Vivian - I am so sorry I had an emergency call into work today and I am just getting home. In My Bath is an adorable book and loads of fun to read with the young person in your life. It's really a great book to become part of the bathtime ritual.

Nancy, from Realms of Thought…

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

It is a lovely book and sure to make reluctant bathers eager to take a bath after they read how much fun they can have.

Beth Reinke said...

So kind of you to stop by, Beverly. :o)

Patricia Stoltey said...

I'm always looking for new books for my grand-nephews. This sounds perfect for the youngest.

N A Sharpe said...

Hi Patricia,
I'm sure your grand-nephew would love this book. It is so much fun to share tghe adventures together!

Nancy, from Realms of Thought…

Beth Reinke said...

Patricia, thank you for coming by to read about IN MY BATH. That's great that you're encouraging your grand-nephews to love books. :o)

Donna McDine said...

Great review...great job Brady!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com