Monday, June 14, 2010

Magical Monday



This is definitely a magical Monday. This weekend I waqs fortunate enough to have been able to preview the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Univeral Studios Florida before Friday's official opening. It was truly amazing. I don't want to say too much and give anything away - but the castle experience is amazing - it really brings the wizarding world to life with you in the middle of it. The wand shop is interactive letting your wand choose you. The shops are built like genuine shops on a small street - not your typical theme park shop. The food is also themed around the wizarding world (the pumpkin juice is yummy!) I will definietly be back at the official opening Friday, and I can't wait!!

When I got home, I was ready to immerse myself into the Netherscape (my current WIP), but a package on the doorstep caught my eye. It was my early copies of If Wishes Were Fishes. It is so exciting to see it has been released early (the last I had heard from the publisher, 4RV Publishing, was an October release) Now comes the time to immerse myself into the magical realm of marketing for the new release. Yes, it is truly a magical Monday.

I am including the slide show for the current book, If Wishes Were Fishes in case you missed it! (**wink**) Have a magical day!


Check this out!







Like this post? Tweet It! Go ahead, you know you want to!
TweetIt from HubSpot

3 comments:

Jenny said...

The Wizarding World sounds like a great experience. I hope to get my family there sometime soon.

Congratulations on your book release. Have fun marketing!

Thanks for making my Monday a little more magical.

N A Sharpe said...

Hi Karen,
Thanks so much! This truly has been magical :D

~Nancy

N A Sharpe said...

Hi Jenny,

The Wizarding World is wonderful - they really did a wonderful job - the look and feel of everything there puts you right in the middle of Hogwarts. It is quite an experience - well worth the trip!

Thanks for the congrats - this is fun. This is my first picture book, a little different from the fantasy world, but it has its own special magic about it!

Have a magical day!
~Nancy

 
Template by suckmylolly.com